Select To Get Started:
Pike Road Schools (PRS) is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records. PRS
is now offering a convenient and secure website for current students, former students, K-12 Districts, attorneys and corporations to request transcripts, student records transfers and graduation verifications online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- We will no longer accept requests via phone, mail, email or fax.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Please allow 5 business days after the end of the grading period to process student records orders.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$10.00|
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|High School Transcript||$5.00|
|High School Transcript||$25.00|
|Graduation Verification (Not a transcript. Statement of graduation status only.)||$15.00|
- We can not provide replacement diplomas.
- We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM